Starfinder Playlist
Page 41 of 41 First ... 31394041
    I'll have another look soon. It is almost certainly the Trait records that need to be updated.

Knorbet77, I haven't tested your work yet, but I lean heavily on this extension and I wanted to say that I appreciate your attempts to find a solution (success or not).
    lol/no

Ok, I've had another stab at it. Please check out the updated attachment, which I hope clears up all the newly noted errors. I have run it in conjunction with all of Grim Press's extension catalogue without any clashes I could find.

It took hours to find the fix, but ended up only being a one line fix
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post
    Ok, I've had another stab at it. Please check out the updated attachment, which I hope clears up all the newly noted errors. I have run it in conjunction with all of Grim Press's extension catalogue without any clashes I could find.

After doing some quick testing seems all is working great, thank you so much.

Amazing. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post

I submitted this as a PR on Github to the KnK repo so whenever the MeAndUnique gets around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I submitted this as a PR on Github to the KnK repo so whenever the MeAndUnique gets around to it.
    Thanks, hopefully I don't get critiqued too hard .

Thread Information