5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    A bit disappointed in the lack of response on this thread, and the same question posted on the Kickstarter page.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    A bit disappointed in the lack of response on this thread, and the same question posted on the Kickstarter page.
    If you noticed from previous responses and post #6, the only ones who have the information you seek is Kobold Press. And I don't recall them ever posting on the forums here. It's unfortunate that the KS inquiry hasn't gotten you the answers you seek, but either there or directly with KP are probably your best places to get updated information on the project to get ToV on FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

FYI, a FULL FG conversion of the TOV Player's Guide and Monster Vault were included in the Kickstarter at the $150 tier, which ended over a year ago and is fulfilling now.

Since Kobold Press would have to work with SmiteWorks for that fulfillment, I was hoping they would have an update on it's progress - especially since their VTT competitors already have them completed, for sale to the general public, and fulfilled to Kickstarter pledges.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    FYI, a FULL FG conversion of the TOV Player's Guide and Monster Vault were included in the Kickstarter at the $150 tier, which ended over a year ago and is fulfilling now.

Since Kobold Press would have to work with SmiteWorks for that fulfillment, I was hoping they would have an update on it's progress - especially since their VTT competitors already have them completed, for sale to the general public, and fulfilled to Kickstarter pledges.
    Typically, SmiteWorks involvement is only in a quality review and approval prior to distribution. They do not do the conversion themselves. And typically they, as a company, do not comment because they have no control over when the actual work gets done. There have been cases of other 3rd party products failing the SmiteWorks review and then taking many many months to get fixed and resubmitted.

I don't remember the product name and it wouldn't help if I did, but their was another KS a few years back that made public statements that their product would be in FG in days because they had just submitted it to SW. Well, it took a week or two for the review, which failed. Best I could tell from what happened after that... the person who did the conversion for the KS didn't want to do the fixes (or couldn't). It took the KS many months to find someone to agree to make the fixes, and months more for it to actually get released as an FG product.

I would hope KP has a better handle on the process. Because this is not the first KS they have done an FG version for. The purpose of relating that is just to say that the process has many steps, and passes through multiple hands and not all of them are always transparent to each other, and therefore can be hard to accurately comment. And so SW tends to just not comment at all and the best source of information is the party, KP, that is the IP owner since they are the only ones who have visibility into all the steps.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information