5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Stat blocks for importing

Not sure why this is a secret

Can someone paste or link where I can find the stat blocks to import xml files for PC, NPC and creatures 5E?

I would prefer not to have to enter my campaign that is already in a database manually

Quote Originally Posted by Larven View Post
    Not sure why this is a secret

Can someone paste or link where I can find the stat blocks to import xml files for PC, NPC and creatures 5E?

I would prefer not to have to enter my campaign that is already in a database manually
    I don't understand the question or the reference to a secret. More details please.

I too, am unsure of what is secret.

The NPC stat blocks are entered into FG from the Relevant books such as the SRD, PHB, and other books that have been published. See video Thirty seven here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity on how to use the NPC importer. PCs are an amalgam of class, race and background. These latter are created by entering the data into FG. You can find videos in the link above of how to create classes and races.

I assume you are aware that the 5e SRD is included with your licence and you can find the module by searching for SRD in module activation. You can also get the SRD in PDF format from WOTCs website.

But if this isn’t answering your question could you expand on what you are after.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to 5E forums

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Believe he's asking for the XML schema so that he can write his own records in a format that FGU will import.

Close.FG open your campaigns folder for the campaign you want to copy from and look in db.xml

Everything is wrapped in <tags></tags>

Like images are inside the <images></images> tags for example.

I use ChatGPT to format it for me after exporting an NPC and using it as a template. Here is a video I made showing how: https://youtu.be/jTTdvPTxOOQ

Thread Information