DICE PACKS BUNDLE

The New Player's Handbook Question

Hi,

Can you confirm that if I pre-purchase the new Player's Handbook that the Character Creation Wizard will include all the new classes/spells etc when the product goes active in September?

Or is it just the digital reference manual that is included?

Thanks.

The new ruleset is being developed alongside the new books so there should be a character wizard built into that. Whether everything will be in place by launch date is another question, so there can't be a guarantee. The books are just data and so don't have anything mechanical in them; that's all down to the ruleset.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Honestly, I have yet to see any reason to pre-purchase. As far as I've been able to make out, there is no discount, no bonus content, no early access. I just plan to wait to as soon after release as I have need of them. i.e. when I start a new campaign, or our group plans a switch. And might wait until all 3 are available since it seems best to adopt everything at once.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

They might have money now, but might not have money for future they to buy right away.

@OP I would expect drag and drop to work for character building on release of the ruleset (just a guess based on how the character sheet and data work). The odds are pretty good the wizard will at least party work since the new PH will be ground floor for the wizard.

To me the PH is a day one buy - my players and I are curious and we want to try out the new and upgraded rules. Then the MM reasonably quickly - but not urgently - because of the monsters of the multiverse style monster update. Last is the DMG, which I feel zero urgency for - since I have the old DGM - though I'm likely to get it eventually when it goes on sale.

Thread Information