5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Welcome

Greetings. My group plays PF1e/3.5 and I am the "coder" for our group. If you need any assistance, feel free to PM or Discord me (see signature). I find at the start, a verbal conversation can answer so many questions quickly. the community here is honestly one of the best I have run into online.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Welcome, welcome!
    Forever DM - Fifth Edition (Homebrew Campaign)
    Would love to try Call of Cthulhu. Any Gatekeepers out there?
    Wish List Item - Hide death chat notifications

Quote Originally Posted by WCSnook83 View Post
    Hello

Just though I would introduce myself to the community. I'm Will, I like playing and running games though still trying to figure out the online setup, I'm not much of a tech guy really. I've mainly played 3.5 and PF1e, though i'm willing and wanting to learn other systems. I'm a little familiar with 5e but not much. Unfortunately I was incarcerated and that's where I learned I loved ttrpgs, but its hard to find a group that wants/is able to get around a table and play out here.

Nice to meet ya'll and happy gaming.
    Welcome to the forums and FG Community! Where abouts in Texas? I know a couple of people in the Austin area that I could reach out to.

I'm in the college station area

Around A&M, I wouldn't think there'd be a problem finding a group in a college town.

There's TCubed, but might not be as active during the summer.
    https://www.tamutabletop.com/

Clockwork Games and Events is also a good place to find the local game scene.
    https://clockworkgaming.com/

I'll reach out to my Austin friends and see if they know the area better.

Blog Entries
    Welcome... hope you find the game(s) you're looking for.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information