2024 Summer Sale
    Blog Entries

FG 2024 Theme on Mobile

Spacing from the title bar to the brumb crumb trail is off with the new theme on mobile in Chrome on Android. Makes it hard to impossible to use bread crumbs to navigate. Desktop mode works fine. See image.
    Screenshot_20240625_090351.jpg
    Last edited by LordEntrails; June 25th, 2024 at 21:26.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm getting the same issue.

wizrd-of-oz-pay-no-attention.gif

Appreciate the report - there will likely be several things on mobile since I haven't completed a pass on that yet.

Unfortunately in the short term, we haven't figured out how to work on a new forum theme without said theme being live and accessible.

We'll announce when the theme is ready (and it will be swapped out as the default forums theme at that time too). Should be this week.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    No problem. Just wanted to make sure you were aware. Looking good and looking forward to when it is completed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information