5E Character Create Playlist

Customized Kits for custom character classes?

So I've been diving into the deep end of custom character class creation and I got to the part where I was testing it using the 5E character creation wizard. When I got to the part for equipment I noticed that there were not the normal options for selecting starting kits that would let you choose some options before you then begin to outright purchase items. This is one of the parts I was looking forward to. I want my new class to start with certain items. I poked around a little trying to figure out where I would enter the choices. Attached are two images. One is the normal default character class equipment selection window and the other is my custom one. And before you say click on the little + signs to expand, they do not expand. Nothing there.
    See attached
    Attached Images Attached Images

Attached is the class file for anyone that wants to look it over.

It is for 5E.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It would require an extension as the kits are hard coded. They don't work with custom classes. The Add Items option would need to be used.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Yah that is what I found out on Discord. I guess I'll just do it manually as I am not ready to learn how to make extensions.

Thread Information