DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 103 of 103 First ... 35393101102103
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. This is an issue in the base Paizo product and we usually don't update Paizo errors unless Paizo issue an errata or if they're gaming breaking. I'll pass this on to the dev and they can make the call...
    While I would also normally agree with not fixing Paizo bugs, upon research, it does seem obvious that they meant scroll of entrancing eyes as you stated. There is no evidence of Enchanting Eyes as a spell and Entrancing Eyes is a Rank 7 spell, which is what the scroll is. I must have subconsciously thought it entrancing back when I converted it without actually making the name change. It's fixed now and will go live upon the next Tuesday update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    While I would also normally agree with not fixing Paizo bugs, upon research, it does seem obvious that they meant scroll of entrancing eyes as you stated. There is no evidence of Enchanting Eyes as a spell and Entrancing Eyes is a Rank 7 spell, which is what the scroll is. I must have subconsciously thought it entrancing back when I converted it without actually making the name change. It's fixed now and will go live upon the next Tuesday update.
    Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information