Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks for confirming. I will work on the change. Do you want me to resubmit on the Forge or send it to you directly for review first?

Blog Entries
    Resubmit is fine

ddavison, I have made the changes to my submission but I need to upload a new build as well as the description changes. I can't see a way of replacing the build I previously uploaded. Can you delete the original build for both the ruleset and the module so I can complete the necessary changes.

Many thanks.

Blog Entries
    You should be able to just upload a new build via the Forge > Upload Build window. Then after a minute or three, it will show up on your Manage Builds window.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

@brotherkelly,

Doug is on vacation for about 2 weeks; so I would like to wait for him to return to address this, since he had concerns and I'd like him to check out the resubmission to make sure the concerns are addressed. We make strong efforts to keep everything published safely, in order to maximize the number of publishers that are willing to make official product releases.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You should be able to just upload a new build via the Forge > Upload Build window. Then after a minute or three, it will show up on your Manage Builds window.
    The upload build window has the following message:

There is no button to allow me to replace the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @brotherkelly,

Doug is on vacation for about 2 weeks; so I would like to wait for him to return to address this, since he had concerns and I'd like him to check out the resubmission to make sure the concerns are addressed. We make strong efforts to keep everything published safely, in order to maximize the number of publishers that are willing to make official product releases.

Regards,
    JPG
    Understood. If I can upload all the changed material then I can wit until Doug returns from vacation for his review and comment.

You can submit the updated files to: [email protected]; and I'll pass them along to Doug when he returns.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    You can submit the updated files to: [email protected]; and I'll pass them along to Doug when he returns.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks.

Thread Information