Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Thread: bit lost

bit lost

Now with Rob gone is there anyone that can answer question about his mods? Im looking for some help figuring out the NPC Maker 5E Extension.

Most important is there a way to turn OFF the auto configuring out the CR. i need it set to one CR but it keeps changing it on me.

Best place to go is his Discord, where all of the people that created the extensions are. Here is an invite to it. https://discord.gg/rob2e

Yeah, its always been on his Discord and the developers of the mods answer questions about their mods. Rob was more like the umbrella a bunch of devs stood under, so despite his sad loss, things will carry on as normal in regards to the extensions and mods of Team Twohy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit King View Post
    Now with Rob gone is there anyone that can answer question about his mods? Im looking for some help figuring out the NPC Maker 5E Extension.

Most important is there a way to turn OFF the auto configuring out the CR. i need it set to one CR but it keeps changing it on me.
    The Hermit King,

Support for all Team Twohy products will continue without interuption. Follow the instructions within the Reference Manual for support....for best results join our Discord channel and post questions in the author's channel under "Product Discussions". (See Discord link in signature below.) NPC Maker 5E extension is authored by Troy Monteith (aka pr6i6e6st).

There is also a forum thread in Smiteworks forums for the product by Troy that may help: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...0-NPC-Maker-5E

Cheers

Thread Information