Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

PF2RPG Question on Sidebar Icons

FGU Version (v4.5.8 Ultimate)
    Ruleset: PF2RPG (legacy) (PF2 Release 19c)

Hi all,

First time posting and recent purchaser from the PF2 Humble Bundle :) I'm working on a personal theme extension for my PF2RPG game, and I'm having trouble finding specific icons in the ruleset code that seem to only appear (to my knowledge) in the PF2RPG ruleset, namely GM DC Panel, Traits, Activities, and Lookup Data (see image for reference). I'd like to be able to find the specific icon labels to "complete the look" of the sidebar and to gain a better understanding of the backend of FGU.

Troubleshooting:
    • I ran campaigns using CoreRPG, D&D 5e, PF2RPG to identify the named 4 icons are specific to PF2.
    • I unzipped the CoreRPG, PF2RPG, and PF2RPG (legacy) rulesets and tried to search the xml extensions for key words like "Traits", "Panel", "Activities" that would point me to the source of the icon names.
    • I looked at a few free forge extensions to see if someone else had figured it out. I noticed Sir Motte's Hearth theme for PF2RPG has custom sidebar icons but does not change the listed 4 icons.

This is my first time working with xml so I may have missed something obvious...

Any help appreciated, thank you!

Attachment 61124
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the FG forums and congratulations on picking up the PF2 Humble Bundle - that's a great deal!

Graphics are defined in the XML files in the ruleset graphics directory. Look in the PFRPG2 ruleset - graphics\graphics_icons.xml - the last 4 <icon> entries are what you're looking for.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There they are! I knew it'd be something obvious. Thanks for the help!

Thread Information