Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Adding All PC's to the map at once is not working

Using 5e and when I drag the green helm from the combat tracker or from the Party Order from the Party Sheet they will not appear on the map so I have to drag each individually.. A real pain when I have 9 players playing!

What happend?

Blog Entries
    It's working for me. Test in a new campaign with no extensions. If it works there, then try your campaign but disable extensions until you find out which extension is causing the problem.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I came here just now to search for a resolution for this exact same issue--small world. I started a new campaign with no extensions and dragging the faction icon from the CT works as expected. So, it is a conflict with an extension. I just wrapped up a session and haven't had time to narrow it down yet but will try to test over the weekend. If someone else finds the conflict first, kindly update the thread.

Figured it out. It is Critically Awesome Essentials.

Blog Entries
    Please make sure to let the extension author know via their preferred channel.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information