DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Book chapters editing / New page issue

Good day,

I've recently noticed that when adding a new page to a chapter of the Vecna: Eve of Ruin book, it now opens it under a very small non-resizable separate window, whereas before, it just opened normally on the right, like any other chapter page.

I was using the BARON 2.0.2 theme but I've tried it also using only the official D&D theme but to no avail. Other than that, I only have the following extensions active: D&D offcial font, Friend Zone, MNM Core, MNM Restart Turn and MNM Spellcaster Helper.

Thanks in advance

Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

Indeed, this was spotted and reported from Discord last night. The devs are aware of the bug.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Indeed, this was spotted and reported from Discord last night. The devs are aware of the bug.
    Ok, I thought I was going crazy last night. I made a mod for an intro adventure that I was editing outside of the original campaign and it started doing that. I ended up creating a second mod of the same material and everything seemed to work fine. It was weird.

Just FYI, (they have probably already figured this out) the issue only happens with Books from Mods and not the Book for the campaign itself (so far). My second attempt only fixed the issue for the first log in. Just logged in and now the Book that was working is doing the same thing.

Thread Information