DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Any chance for an update oif this ruleset tocorrect the bugs, that happen when you want to drag weapons on the charactersheet or the bugs at start of this ruleset?

Thanks
    Micael
    Hi Micael,

This ruleset was implemented many years ago and unfortunately, the many non backward compatible changes to the underlying system, especially recently, have broken it in many ways. Sad, I know, but that seems to be the way of things.

I will see if I can find some time to take a look over the next few weeks and see what’s required to make it work. I suspect, however, it will be a lot (too much) of work to fix it up, though…

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi Micael,

This ruleset was implemented many years ago and unfortunately, the many non backward compatible changes to the underlying system, especially recently, have broken it in many ways. Sad, I know, but that seems to be the way of things.

I will see if I can find some time to take a look over the next few weeks and see what’s required to make it work. I suspect, however, it will be a lot (too much) of work to fix it up, though…
    Very nice of you:-) hopefully you can make it happen:-)
    Thanks
    Micael

Thread Information