DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Players (5E D&D)

We are looking for a couple more players for a homebrew campaign. The game is meant to be fun so we are not strict on rules or character creation. If you are interested let me know and we can do a session zero. We play every other Friday with our most recent play day being 21 June. Currently have 2 players and myself running the game.

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved to the LFG forum for better visibility. If you look at the sticky in this sub-forum you'll see some suggestions on other what to add to you post, like license, time, etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Mind sending me some more information. Interested in the Ruleset for the game, Version of FG you will be using and time. I personally have quite a bit of experience in Dungeons and Dragons (Multiple Versions since 2.0), Pathfinder and Starfinder as well. PM Me or hit me up on Discord. Discord Username = burtmanchops
    Last edited by ragnaroc1011; June 24th, 2024 at 20:38.

Send a request on discord

I'd be interested if you still have room

Thread Information