5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

3D Token Potential with TitanCraft (Has Entered Alpha Testing)

For those that do not know there is a 3D model making website called TitanCraft (Titancraft.com) that allows you to make all manner of figures for tabletop RPGs. They have had a token maker in testing for a little while now and it works well - you make your figure and can spin the camera around for any angle you want to make.

They have recently begun testing colorization of the figures and now are alpha testing exporting the .obj files (with the color patterns seperate) for use in VTTs. Is there someone that could reach out to them and see if a way to use these in FGU can be worked out?

If the export format is in .wepb or .uvtt format then they'll work in FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Maybe someone can convince them to make them exportable in multiple formats if they're currently only considering .obj file formats.

Blog Entries
    I've been creating my tokens and standups and portraits via HeroForge lately. Another source and another style would be great. Since you can capture the images with screen capture you can do it using the instructions I posted here: Creating Image Sets (fantasygrounds.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SieferSeesSomething View Post
    Maybe someone can convince them to make them exportable in multiple formats if they're currently only considering .obj file formats.
    Titancraft already supports exporting their 3D models as WEBP, PNG, and JPG images. Obj files refers to exporting the 3D model. FGU does not currently support 3D models.

Thread Information