DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Advise for setting up my campaign story book

Hi all, I have started to use the campaign story book. I added a bunch of entries with locations of a small town so I can use them as pins on the map. These entries contain player and GM info. I‘m not aware of a way to share only player content from an entry, it seems to be all or nothing.

You do you organize player and GM info and entries for easy sharing?

Have separate entries for player and DM and only share the player information. This would be best done via a module.

There's also an extension - the Player Agency one - that can have information split between DM and player info and the players won't see the DM infor even if the data is shared. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/511/view
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks! Would be great if the reference manual would consist out of a player section by default and a GM section to you could just share the player section.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Thanks! Would be great if the reference manual would consist out of a player section by default and a GM section to you could just share the player section.
    If there is player facing information then generally that will be included in a player module in any of the official books. Modules can either be shared or not shared; you can’t make the module both shared and unshared. You can, of course, share individual reference pages from with a DM only module; but there’s currently no provision to share sections of a module. Might be something that you could add to the feature request list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    This would need to be added to the Feature Request list as it would require re-architecting the program.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Or perhaps the ability to have two books for each module: one for the GM, one for players. That would cut down on the number of modules.

Thread Information