DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    There have been issues with the leveling system. I'll take a look. Might be lagging a level behind.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

RE: Alien Archive 1 GM side

Expected Behavior. Correct terms used, and correct calculations for NPC's (specifically elementals)

Noticed Behavior. For the "tiny air elemental" it has the Offense ability, whirlwind (4d6+8 B). This should be scaled, so the same Damage, as it's "slam" attack. 1d6+3 The other Air elementals, DONT have an offensive ability listed. they should also be scaled to their Slam attack's damage. PER: The amount of damage the whirlwind deals should be the same as the creature's standard melee damage. Referenced from: https://aonsrd.com/UniversalMonsterR...Name=Whirlwind (under guidelines)

I guess the forums do not think I am human. I will take a look and get it fixed. Thanks for reporting this.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

My players leveled up to 4 and were prompted for an Ability Score Increase. ASI should be level 5 as I am reading the Core rulebook. (every 5 levels)

I'm still looking into the leveling system as I mentioned in a previous post.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I believe I found the issue. I will be pushing an update with the next weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Vehicle mods not working

Found a problem: while vehicle was created by myself from character inventory - i can add and remove mods from items "on the fly". However while trying to utilize basic vehicles from core/armory - no "drag and drop" functions work. No mods, no grafts, nothing. Not even when i myself create a vehicle npc.

Is there a fix?
    Last edited by ValerianMemsk; Yesterday at 11:40.

Quote Originally Posted by ValerianMemsk View Post
    Found a problem: while vehicle was created by myself from character inventory - i can add and remove mods from items "on the fly". However while trying to utilize basic vehicles from core/armory - no "drag and drop" functions work. No mods, no grafts, nothing. Not even when i myself create a vehicle npc.

Is there a fix?
    You might need to provide me with the exact steps you are doing and what you are trying accomplish. I tested adding grafts and weapons to a vehicle record on the character sheet and I'm not seeing an issue with that process.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Yeah, the ones from character sheet is working ok.
    BUT try to take one from NPC section, like from core book, transfer it to character inventory, and then try to add some mods.
    That specific way of doinfg it does not work for me.
    That what i ment.

And even if i myself create new npc-vehicle it will still not support any mods after being added to character's inventory.

Oh that is expected. The reasoning is NPC Vehicle stat blocks are not made using PC vehicle rules. It doesn't know what grafts and mods to recreate the NPC stat block. This makes recreating the PC version of it near impossible. Weapons are still able to be dropped. If you want that level of detail, it would be best to recreate the vehicle as a PC vehicle by creating a blank vehicle in the character sheet inventory and building using the PC vehicle rules from Tech Revolution.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information