5E Character Create Playlist
Page 71 of 71 First ... 2161697071
    I'll take a look at both these issues and probably have a fix in the next couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    I have a strange situation going on. When I create an item using the Advanced Effects extension, check the "Action Only" radial button, and add an effect like

SDMGADDT:Mind Poison

it works fine if I drag-and-drop the damage onto the target - the custom effect gets applied as expected. But when I set a creature as a target in the Combat Tracker (dragging and dropping the crosshair icon), the effect doesn't get applied when I roll damage.

This doesn't happen with other effects, like DMG: 1d6 fire, only when I try to add an effect using SDMGADDT (haven't tried the other *DMGADD* effects). It also doesn't happen if I don't check the "Action Only" button, in that case the SDMGADDT effect gets applied with every damage roll - as expected, whether I drag-and-drop damage or set the target.

Not sure if this would fall under the BCE extension or the Advanced Effects extension...

[edit] Should have mentioned this is for the 3.5E ruleset
    Ha. So you are using it as a targeted effect.

BCE/G doesn't support targeted effects as per documentation. I've thought about supporting it for a while but in the 3+ years this ext has been around not a single person has asked for or about targeted effects. I've kind been waiting around for someone to say something so gold star for you.

So this won't be a thing in the next update as it is a bit more involved but probably sometime in the future.

Version Update v4.28

Feature: 5E/4E DMGR will accept a decimal value between 0 and 1 to reduce raw damage (before resistances) by a percentage
    Fixed: PFRPG RESTL not processing

Thread Information