Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Website refresh

Any chance of a light mode for those of us with astigmatism? I get maybe 3 minutes on a dark mode sight before I'm effectively blind for an hour or more.

Such an improvement. Looking forward to seeing what else is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    It now appears as if FG supports much fewer game systems than it actually does. That is unfortunate. There should be some way to easily show the full list of supported games, such as OSE, World of Darkness, Shadowdark, Shadow of the Demon Lord, Vaesen, etc.
    I think you can find them by clickin on Download -> Browse available rulesets from the top menu.
    I believe that the new website looks way more modern and professional and it makes sense to have on th front page only the most common rulesets (as long as all the others can be easily reached for those interested).

Now I hope FGU receives a similar "refurbishment" although I guess it's not easy and could take much time. I own both FGU Ultimate and Foundry VTT but, up to now, I opted to use FGU partly because of the automation (although that's not much important to me) and partly because of the official support by WotC. Now that also Foundry VTT has such a support, I find myself thinking whether to stay with FGU or switch to Foundry. I guess the new D&D edition will be my sliding door.

Anyway, the work done on FGU over the years is really impressive. I hope it will take this opportunity to stay "up to date" on every aspect.

I'm a recent user of FGU, so I was browsing the site to see all the modules available, and it was right when you updated the site, it was like changing from water to wine. I was shocked because I thought I had clicked on something wrong haha. It's excellent! Smells like a new car haha ​​Great work 🎉

Quote Originally Posted by Atarsamak View Post
    I think you can find them by clickin on Download -> Browse available rulesets from the top menu.
    I believe that the new website looks way more modern and professional and it makes sense to have on th front page only the most common rulesets (as long as all the others can be easily reached for those interested).

Now I hope FGU receives a similar "refurbishment" although I guess it's not easy and could take much time. I own both FGU Ultimate and Foundry VTT but, up to now, I opted to use FGU partly because of the automation (although that's not much important to me) and partly because of the official support by WotC. Now that also Foundry VTT has such a support, I find myself thinking whether to stay with FGU or switch to Foundry. I guess the new D&D edition will be my sliding door.

Anyway, the work done on FGU over the years is really impressive. I hope it will take this opportunity to stay "up to date" on every aspect.

Good find, although it is still missing some available rulesets.

Nice and shiny for 2024.

Blog Entries
    You generally don't make sales by hiding your products. Show all the rulesets please.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Not sure if it was intended, but when logging into the forums (from a forum page), after login it redirects back to the main page instead of the page you came from (mildly annoying).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    You generally don't make sales by hiding your products. Show all the rulesets please.
    The new layout is a great improvement in general, but on this specific point I must agree. Show all the rulesets.

Cheers, Hywel

I will say as a community developer when I first saw that the ruleset I've worked on for over a decade wasn't listed it got me thinking that maybe I should be spending my free time doing something else. I know it isn't a big seller but it was disappointing from my point of view and has me serious considering moving on from being a developer for FG.

Thread Information