Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 73 of 73 First ... 2363717273
    Thanks for updating the Ruleset, I am playing Dark Heresy 2nd Edition and I am currently facing the following problems:

• Character Sheets can not be resized
    • Rezising NPC sheets does not work properly: the contents are not using all the space properly
    • When opening the combat Tab in the NPC character sheet, I get an error (attached the console logs)
    Attached Files Attached Files

@alexkarer,

EDIT: Nevermind on the wound counter error; I was able to recreate and I'll post a fix.

I'm not seeing that error in counter_wounds.lua in the latest version I posted.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post717881
    If you have the latest version, and still see the issue, please zip up your campaign folder, and post it for me to try out.

On the Character Sheets and NPC Sheets, this would require whomever took over the ruleset to redesign the sheets to fully support resizing. My focus was on getting the ruleset up to date with the latest changes, and to allow it to use the latest Core ruleset features. If someone picks up the support of the ruleset, that is something they can look at doing.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; June 17th, 2024 at 17:30.

Here's the updated PAK file with additional wound counter fixes.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for updating the Ruleset, I have tried to create characters in supported game systems and there is one error everywhere - there are no tabs on the right in the character sheet "XP", "Skills", "Combat", etc.

Hello! So excited to see this mod is being worked on!! Everything looks great, but when I open player -> characters -> add item, I get the error message "Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:common/scripts/buttongroup_tabs.lua"':74:attempt to index field 'icon' (a nil value)". There are no fields in the character sheet besides the name. Is there any way I can fix this?

This sounds like what I am experiencing as well.

Ok, I've moved this ruleset to the Forge, as well as pushing the fixes to the character sheet tabs. You can subscribe to the ruleset via the Forge, and any future updates will be through that channel.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1822/view

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; June 19th, 2024 at 16:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Ok, I've move this ruleset to the Forge, as well as pushing the fixes to the character sheet tabs. You can subscribe to the ruleset via the Forge, and any future updates will be through that channel.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1822/view

Regards,
    JPG
    Awesome! Thank you thank you thank you for working on this! I can't wait to play dark heresy with my boyfriend, but I'm so bad at keeping up with math and a new ruleset. This will be such a great tool for us to use!!

Figured out my problem. My old server ruleset was messing with the updates. I had to rip out all copies of the old ruleset.

All the quick checks looks like everything is working. Time to figure out the best way of porting my old server info over.

Moon Wizard, thank you very much.

Thanks for fixing the error and uploading it to Forge.

Thread Information