Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Thread: Website refresh

Blog Entries

Website refresh

We just refreshed the website. This is the first thing Adam Bradford wanted to tackle after he joined the company, so we took advantage of his enthusiasm and energy to strike while the iron was hot.

It gives a great example of Adam’s vision and skill when it comes to polish. What you didn’t see was how much effort he pours into his work and how easy he is to work with.

We have new stuff planned out already to tackle next. We are looking forward to revealing those in the coming weeks and months.

It's very nice indeed. I did notice that there wasn't a link to the suggestions page any more in any of the dropdowns. This, of course, may be deliberate.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    This is added back now under Support > Feature Requests.

New landing page is chef's-kiss. Good stuff, and I *really* like the new Fantasy Grounds logo!

Site looks great, can’t wait to see the changes to the app.

Looking good!

Looks super nice

Nice new look. Will the FGU logos be changing in the near future?

Show-your-love-of-Fantasy-Grounds

I must say it's a welcomed change this new look, I really like it, it looks modern and professional.
    The only thing I'm missing is being able to see what was the latest addition to the art pack, the currently style displays the sheer ammount of content included but as a subscriber I'd like to see what's new when it comes out. Perhaps it just needs like a "new" label on the latest item or something similar.

WOW! I love the new look. Outstanding!

Thread Information