Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 32 of 32 First ... 22303132
    When you reroll damage dealt to creature it adds reroled full damage once again

I believe Fallout required the GM to revert before allowing the reroll. I'm currently updating the ruleset for future supplements and will add it to my list to investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I believe Fallout required the GM to revert before allowing the reroll. I'm currently updating the ruleset for future supplements and will add it to my list to investigate.
    Okey. I don't want to bother you too much, in my opinion you do a big job taking care of the updates. Is there a fairly easy way to reverse damage? Do you have to manually fix hp, critical and effects? Is there a button or something for that?

No, it would be manual all the way through. I have it on my list to look into.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Pathicc View Post
    Okey. I don't want to bother you too much, in my opinion you do a big job taking care of the updates. Is there a fairly easy way to reverse damage? Do you have to manually fix hp, critical and effects? Is there a button or something for that?
    I looked this over and it was intended that way from the start. I unfortunately won't have a solution for this and have it on my list to explore further. This will require manual fixing my the DM prior to the reroll.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information