DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    Awesome! The amount of voluntary work everyone puts into this thing has always amazed me. If there's anything I can do to help when the time comes, just say the word.
    By providing real usage feedback and suggestions like you did is a tremendous help.
    Also whenever we release new stuff, testing and feedback...

Thanks a lot

I ran the python script while I get the descriptions the dice symbols aren't showing up correctly in the descriptions. I suspect I need font downloaded or is there another extension?

Quote Originally Posted by llothos View Post
    I ran the python script while I get the descriptions the dice symbols aren't showing up correctly in the descriptions. I suspect I need font downloaded or is there another extension?
    I disabled the FG theme I had enabled and now the symbols are showing correctly.

On another note is there a way to expand the character sheet to the side, I can only make it longer.

Is something going on with the SW Theme? I logged in today and got these errors and the sidebar doesn't have the correct colors.
    FG Error Log 6-7-22.png

When entering a talent for the SW Ruleset, what is the unnamed field under the Force Talent field used for? I’m assuming I type “yes” if it is a force talent in the Force Talent field, but what is the empty field under it used for?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydarkson View Post
    When entering a talent for the SW Ruleset, what is the unnamed field under the Force Talent field used for? I’m assuming I type “yes” if it is a force talent in the Force Talent field, but what is the empty field under it used for?
    The summary space is what will appear in the box in a talent tree. I use the blank field you refer to, to fill in the full detailed information provided in the talents section of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by JGLinx2 View Post
    The summary space is what will appear in the box in a talent tree. I use the blank field you refer to, to fill in the full detailed information provided in the talents section of the book.
    Yep. I do the same. Pic attached for clarity.Bad Motivator Talent.png

Thank you, both!

Quote Originally Posted by JGLinx2 View Post
    Yep. I do the same. Pic attached for clarity.Bad Motivator Talent.png

Is something going on with the SW Theme? I logged in today and got these errors and the sidebar doesn't have the correct colors.
    FG Error Log 6-7-22.png
    I'm still getting this error. I've tried deleting and replacing the SW Theme extension file from Drive. When I load the campaign with any other theme, I don't get the error message, but obviously, I want the Star Wars theme. Is there something else I can do or provide? Is anyone else having this problem?

I can confirm I get this same issue as well.

Thread Information