STAR TREK 2d20
Page 55 of 55 First ... 545535455
    Version Update: v5.30

* Feature: Conditional operator logical OR. Will OR IF conditional statements when in succession can chain together. IF: CUSTOM(tic); OR; IF: CUSTOM(toc); ADVATK
    * Feature: Conditional ELSE. See documentation for details
    * Fixed: Conditions in effects added by SAVEADD, SAVEADDP, where not picked up for save vs condition
    * Fixed: HEAL self is back
    * Fixed: DMGO* and REGEN* tags applying from wrong source

Happy Birthday Grim Press

Is it possible to express the following in BCEG? I think the best I can do is a conditional with HP percentage (WOUNDS) and damage type...

"
    While wearing this armor, if you would take 6 or less nonmagical slashing damage before resistance is applied, you take none of that damage instead.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by paladinlee View Post
    Is it possible to express the following in BCEG? I think the best I can do is a conditional with HP percentage (WOUNDS) and damage type...

"
    While wearing this armor, if you would take 6 or less nonmagical slashing damage before resistance is applied, you take none of that damage instead.
    "
    Not sure if you know about the DT function in FGU basic tools for 5E.
    Example

DT: 6 slashing

However, I don't think you can do multi damage type of !magic with it for some reason (maybe a bug).

It's called damage threshold. Also it is applied after resistance based on the damage they would have really taken.

This might be a good place to start doing some of what this armor feature does.

What it does is, if you take less than 6 slashing (in the example) you would take 0, if you took 7 slashing, you would take the full amount of 7 slashing.

If you are looking for a more of a basic DR (damage reduction), you can use the BCEG coding DMGR, which does accept !magic as a feature.

Hahaha! I made this too complicated, sounded like it was a task that required some extra help and didn't bother looking at the base functions. Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Fixed: DMGO* and REGEN* tags applying from wrong source
    Many thanks, I can confirm my issue is fixed now!

Hotfix v5.30.2

Fixed: Issue with conditionals sometimes not evaluating correctly

Make sure you update to v5.30.2 otherwise you make get incorrect evaluations with IF/IFT

Thread Information