DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 34 First ... 2331323334 Last
    You can use X Core, just have it roll the dice and the middle dice in the output is the Marvel Dice. If it comes up a 1 you'd have to manually add 5 to make it 6 but that's not too hard. I don't know a way to do it in FGU without coding and extension. Alot of the stuff would have to be done manually - multiplying the damage and stuff like that, but it would work as a start.

Blog Entries
    Age and experience are not barriers - you dont get old until you stop acting young.
    Bandwidth is a matter of priorities.
    Grab from the Forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1763/view and pull it apart and see what is involved.

Hi, is there a way to add some kind of temporary hp to the character and track them on the combat tracker?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Henix View Post
    Hi, is there a way to add some kind of temporary hp to the character and track them on the combat tracker?
    No. You will need to add the temp hp to another field so you have a record of it and then adjust the main health/hp.

Just read through about a year's worth of posts and my current questions are answered.
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Drew - try the MoreCore thread if you are still hungry.
    Actually dont - hopefully what you are wanting to do can be done in XCore!

Thank you!
    Now i have another question, there is a way to use the target stats or info for the roll, like when you make an "attackac" using the target creature/npc "n1" field but with another field?

Blog Entries
    Hi Henix - it doesnt look there is - there is a Damage field option but not Attack.
    Full list here: https://diehard-gaming.com/xcore/

It could be coded - that code is probably a step up on the current custom dice roll extensions.

Speaking of coding, is a Fantasy Grounds extension an XML file? I ask because I can't open it as an XML file.
    (Sorry for being stupid)

Thread Information