Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Gary Con XV - March 23rd-26th

Virtual GaryCon is coming up March 23rd-26th. They are looking for GMs to run games at the event and celebrate a life well-played.

TableTop.Events(TTE) is used for badge purchases and game schedules. $5(US) Gith Badges are the minimum cost to attend, play, and run games all weekend.

GM's can qualify for the following incentives for games run:

o 8 hours get a free badge next year
    o 12 hours get a Digital Reward Pack

To register and submit a game please visit the TTE event page here:

https://tabletop.events/conventions/gary-con-xv

They have in person badges available as well now for $115. It's D&D's 50th anniversary and frankly most of the players from D&D's start would be in their 70's and 80's now, so if you want to play with some of the original players here is your chance. I had the opportunity to play with an 80 year old at a table near Lake Geneva who played with the original TSR players, interesting stories every now and then, but he was fading every session.

Yup, ran keep on the borderlands 5E, the castles and crusades tournament (we took 2nd place overall) and a few of the older 0E games. I'm going gold badge next year to get a better chance at the games I wanted. No paranoia or gamma world was available this time around when I got to it.

Virtual GaryCon is coming up March 23rd-26th. They are looking for GMs to run games at the event and celebrate a life well-played.

TableTop.Events(TTE) is used for badge purchases and game schedules. $5(US) Gith Badges are the minimum cost to attend, play, and run games all weekend.

GM's can qualify for the following incentives for games run:

o 8 hours get a free badge next year
    o 12 hours get a Digital Reward Pack

To register and submit a game please visit the TTE event page here:

https://tabletop.events/conventions/gary-con-xv birkin bag pillow

I would like to be on this event if anyone will take part too please reply to my message,
    Last edited by Patyy; May 8th, 2024 at 00:18.

Bit late to the party Patyy, that was last year, 2023.

Thread Information