Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 25 of 25 First ... 15232425
    Setting the description page by markdown. Suggestions being via the current uploads by supplying README.md or some other specific method.

Blog Entries
    A bundle functionality would be nice. Being able to tie a few titles together and offer a discount.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    "Pay what you can/pay what you want".
    You can still get it for free, but you need to specifically choose 0 as the price.
    This encourages people to pay for it, but doesn't require it.
    There could also be a "default" price.
    Going to quote myself here since we're coming up on two years and I would LOVE to see this someday.

Blog Entries
    Payout. I know for a lot of folks they want money. But my crafts are pretty minor and such and the option to turn proceeds into Forge gold would be something I would appreciate.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Please add the ability to create a sale that applies to multiple products rather than having to add them one at a time. I want to do a 4th of July sale for all of the Rob2e products and it would be great to do all 100 at the same time rather than one at a time.
    Last edited by mattekure; June 27th, 2024 at 23:56.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Token position mirroring or trailing

I like to use an alt account to record my dnd sessions. I like to have a record of things that are from the players pov and that keeps details like rolls and saves hidden incase my players want to view the recordings later. I use an invisible token dummy player named "Camera" and move it around the scene following the players like a ghost but it's a lot to keep track of and also complicates things when you are dealing with different vision settings for different players and light sources or the lack there of. Is there a better way to record game sessions with like an Assistant GM pov player that can move freely on the map but not see all the important bits of data?

So I got to thinking that making a virtual towline connecting my "Camera" Token to another player so it's position trails behind or mirrors the players each turn would be a way to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jow1099 View Post
    I like to use an alt account to record my dnd sessions. I like to have a record of things that are from the players pov and that keeps details like rolls and saves hidden incase my players want to view the recordings later. I use an invisible token dummy player named "Camera" and move it around the scene following the players like a ghost but it's a lot to keep track of and also complicates things when you are dealing with different vision settings for different players and light sources or the lack there of. Is there a better way to record game sessions with like an Assistant GM pov player that can move freely on the map but not see all the important bits of data?

So I got to thinking that making a virtual towline connecting my "Camera" Token to another player so it's position trails behind or mirrors the players each turn would be a way to do that.
    1) This thread is for the FORGE wish list items like the FORGE webpage itself.
    2) You can post your request on the feature request site, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php
    3) You can do this using an extension currently called "Carrier" if you using 5E, there is also an extension called "Assistant GM" that does some of what you talking about too. (Oddly enough made by the same person that makes the other ext)

My apologies, thank you.

Thread Information