Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    I will do it tonight.
    Ive done it, but I was also trying to add the trackers into the CT for the GMs preview but havent managed it nicely just yet which is why I hadnt updated it to forge last week.
    this week RL has been killing me

After the latest update; I noticed this in the startup console log:

[10/22/2022 10:59:38 AM] [ERROR] Unable to locate extension file. [5EActionTracker] [ct/template_ct.xml]
    [10/22/2022 10:59:38 AM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (5EActionTracker) (P:ActionTracker) (scripts/manager_action_tracker.lua)

Interestingly the extension does seem to still work though (although other extensions are broken but not sure if it is them or this error then causing them errors).

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    After the latest update; I noticed this in the startup console log:

[10/22/2022 10:59:38 AM] [ERROR] Unable to locate extension file. [5EActionTracker] [ct/template_ct.xml]
    [10/22/2022 10:59:38 AM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (5EActionTracker) (P:ActionTracker) (scripts/manager_action_tracker.lua)

Interestingly the extension does seem to still work though (although other extensions are broken but not sure if it is them or this error then causing them errors).
    I am having the same issue and sent a PM. guess I should have been posting here...

Blog Entries
    That error should have been fixed. I did upload a new build. I'll check tonight. Unusually that error will not cause any other problem.
    Please do use the forum I get a lot of PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    That error should have been fixed. I did upload a new build. I'll check tonight. Unusually that error will not cause any other problem.
    Please do use the forum I get a lot of PM's.
    Copy that.. I set it to hidden and disabled.. I will turn that back on and do an update.. Thx for the update...

Link extension & combat tracker

Is there any chance to link the "Reaction" button from the Tracker to the "React" checkbox in the Combat Tracker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Is there any chance to link the "Reaction" button from the Tracker to the "React" checkbox in the Combat Tracker.
    This would be a good add if they could.

Greetings,

I am not sure if you are still maintaining this extension or not, but with the release of the 2024 PHB, SW and team made revisions to the character sheet for both the new content and Legacy content. They removed the Display toggle at the bottom of the Actions tab.

Your extension adds that back in and when you click on it, it throws a console error.

actiontracker.jpg
    consoleerrornew.jpg

Thanks for your time and hard work in creating the extension.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread Information