5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    If a record has already been shared, you can drag the record link to the chat, the players can click on the link in chat to open the image with their previous view restored.
    Yes, but it is still asking them to do something (even if it is super easy).

I can already force it on them (reshare), but it creates a project for them to re-zoom/pan.

I would just prefer re-share to not default to syncing GM view. (a toggle option would probably be best as I'm sure at least some people do prefer it as it is)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Yes, but it is still asking them to do something (even if it is super easy).

I can already force it on them (reshare), but it creates a project for them to re-zoom/pan.

I would just prefer re-share to not default to syncing GM view. (a toggle option would probably be best as I'm sure at least some people do prefer it as it is)
    I've asked for this for over 2 years. It's been on both feature request lists and even the EXT I used to use said they were no longer doing it because it was going to be placed in CORE, then they didn't do it. They only allow it on non-maximized images.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I've asked for this for over 2 years. It's been on both feature request lists and even the EXT I used to use said they were no longer doing it because it was going to be placed in CORE, then they didn't do it. They only allow it on non-maximized images.
    Dang...

Which extension? Is there any functionality left with it?

Additionally, I've outlined what I want above, but thinking more about this...

In a more perfect world, there would be 2 window states for the players. The normal one that is already kept track of and the clone of the GM's. GM could one button toggle on/off (like toggling Identified/Not Identified) if the GM view overrides the players', flipping between showing them something specific and reverting back to what they each had individually.

Thread Information