DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Repeated crashes when using Asset dialog

**UPDATE**
    I've isolated problem to only campaign images in Assets. All non-campaign Assets work as they should.

Hello. This evening Fantasy Grounds is crashing whenever I use the Asset dialog. Sometimes I can do two or three actions before the application stops responding.

This is with a 5e campaign with no extensions.

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by EuronMute; May 4th, 2024 at 02:19. Reason: more info

There is probably some asset in the folders that is causing an issue when it is loaded. If you can isolate which image(s) are causing the problem, I can forward to @pindercarl for review; or you can open and resave in an image editing program (which can sometimes clean up problematic data).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by EuronMute View Post
    **UPDATE**
    I've isolated problem to only campaign images in Assets. All non-campaign Assets work as they should.

Hello. This evening Fantasy Grounds is crashing whenever I use the Asset dialog. Sometimes I can do two or three actions before the application stops responding.

This is with a 5e campaign with no extensions.

Thanks for any help!
    Question:
    Do you have a ton of imported assets?

Sometimes a really long file name or some text titles with non standard, or strange symbols, and non compliant markup text characters in a file name can cause wonky things to occur.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thanks both! Turns out I had a map that was waaaaaaay too big (12,129 x 9,123 px). I resized it and all is well.

Thanks again for being so responsive.

Thread Information