Starfinder Playlist

To update or not to update...

Hi,

I am new to Dming and FGU I have run Lost mines of Phandelver... and the first part of Dragonlance... in september 2023...and am now preparing to create my first ever One-shot and am using 5e.

I am not sure of any major changes since September...

I have some great and clear videos from Philip Greig (Zacchaeus) that I can refresh my memory with on how to properly do things.

My question is do you think I should press update or not ?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Blog Entries
    Since September? Tons.
    Yes you should press Update

The biggest visual change will be the "Camera" view. You can see a video of it here:
    - https://youtu.be/U9_MG5C-cPI
    - FG Image Assets 3D Mode | All Rule Sets| FG v.4.5.0 (cut short) - YouTube

Note, if you have any extensions, disable them all and get familiar with the new stuff. Then check if any of those extensions you want to use have been updated for 4.5. Any that have not been, test thoroughly before using!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

LordEntrails thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Korvaak View Post
    Hi,

I am new to Dming and FGU I have run Lost mines of Phandelver... and the first part of Dragonlance... in september 2023...and am now preparing to create my first ever One-shot and am using 5e.

I am not sure of any major changes since September...

I have some great and clear videos from Philip Greig (Zacchaeus) that I can refresh my memory with on how to properly do things.

My question is do you think I should press update or not ?

Thanks for any advice in advance.
    Yes, always update (except just before a game in case some extension breaks)

Thread Information