5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Blog Entries
    If you purchased your license via Steam, there is a delay in getting SWADE via that channel. Don't know more than Doug's comment on last Friday's stream.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Last time I update before this was... about a week ago? And no dice in there. They're greyed out and if I click on them, it opens up the store. Maybe it's just a matter of time.

Unless it has to do with my license being FGC ultimate: I got my FGU ultimate upgrade, but it was a gift from my players so I didn't purchase it personally

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Last time I update before this was... about a week ago? And no dice in there. They're greyed out and if I click on them, it opens up the store. Maybe it's just a matter of time.

Unless it has to do with my license being FGC ultimate: I got my FGU ultimate upgrade, but it was a gift from my players so I didn't purchase it personally
    If you have a FG licence you should get it, doesn't matter who bought it. I think Doug monitors this thread so he will spot this but maybe there are a lot of freebies going out. You could also ask in FG Discord. I bought my brother FGU and they made sure he got the freebies added.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    If you have a FG licence you should get it, doesn't matter who bought it. I think Doug monitors this thread so he will spot this but maybe there are a lot of freebies going out. You could also ask in FG Discord. I bought my brother FGU and they made sure he got the freebies added.
    Alright. then I'll try whenever I can find a moment thanks!

Just file a support ticket via menu at top of forums; and they can help you out.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post

Your account won't get the freebie upgrades because your account does not have the FGU license as part of the account. You can ask the account holder that owns the Ultimate license if they can contact support to get it transferred to your account and grant you the freebies for it as well. If the original account still has their own license for FGU and you now also have one, then you will both get the freebies.

Thank you for keeping this bus on the road Doug, here’s to another 20!

Thread Information