DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Try setting your bright light to Alpha 200 instead of 255 in the second example, SilentRuin. That might give you enough headroom to avoid the highlights clipping to white.

Quote Originally Posted by HywelPhillips View Post
    Try setting your bright light to Alpha 200 instead of 255 in the second example, SilentRuin. That might give you enough headroom to avoid the highlights clipping to white.
    I know that as a workaround but there is no way I'm going around changing the many lighting behaviors and backgrounds that are bright to compensate for this. Way to much time and effort. And likely would have to do for every new campaign with a new default "lantern, torch, etc." in it - not to even mention effect definitions.

Just stating how lighting by default should work. This is way better than it was, just missing the "glow" of original lighting in the surrounding squares even if faint. Visible lighting is visible and invisible lighting is - well... not.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; May 3rd, 2024 at 00:01.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

This is one of things I hadn't noticed much before, but I think Silent Ruin is onto something here.

Thread Information