FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    I also verified against a new npc, and dragging the assault rifle to the inventory, and dragging the smartgun link to the assault rifle weapon mods appears to show up as expected. So it might've been a fluke when copying it over. If you open the smartgun link from the items list, and verify there's an effect there under the weapon bonus input, there should be something there. If there's not, I'd recommend unloading the module and reloading it.

I added only weapons and attachments from the core rules to a custom npc. I tried reloading all core rules and did it again on different npcs. The ATK bonus is now shown in the new applied smartgunlink but it isn't used when i attack with the weapon. Other effects, like the excellent bonus, do work.Test2.jpg
    Last edited by Meckerdrache81; Yesterday at 11:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Meckerdrache81 View Post
    I added only weapons and attachments from the core rules to a custom npc. I tried reloading all core rules and did it again on different npcs. The ATK bonus is now shown in the new applied smartgunlink but it isn't used when i attack with the weapon. Other effects, like the excellent bonus, do work.Test2.jpg
    Thanks for reporting. I'm looking into this and another bug that was reported now. I am also noticing a couple other issues with NPCs that I think just started after a recent CoreRPG update, so it might be a bit. I'll keep you posted when we find out what's going on.

Thread Information