DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 34 First ... 24323334
    GenericActionsLayer.ext has an issue where if the NPC created has EE dropping and effect onto it with [SDC] the value is not correct for the caster that triggered the process via its own self effect.

I'll have to look into it as it may require some kludging or overrides. For now I'd recommend editing the NPC after placement to the give the effect the correct saving value for the caster. Typically, it appears its now being set to 20 when applied to my dummy NPCs.

If you don't know what I'm talking about - don't worry about it as you probably don't use GenericActionsLayer.ext to place dummy NPCs with effects dropped on via EE.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Generic Actions Layer ext - V1.19 - Bug - Generic Actions Layer dummy NPCs had effects being applied by Equipped effects which had SDC (from BCEG) defined in them not translating properly. Solved by insuring every effect added to the dummy NPC between its creation and end of creation was given the source of the CT entry that created it. Now you can see who owns the dummy NPC just by looking at the source also.

Example of my stinking cloud GAL placed dummy NPC to control effects...

SDCSourced.png
    Last edited by SilentRuin; May 6th, 2024 at 23:41.

Generic Actions - V1.53 - Bug - NOTARGETING was not being respected when applying flanking or ranged penalties got applied to PC/NPC next to dummy NPC on the map (should not be effecting anything). Fixed.

V1.20 - Bug - failed concentration roll will get and error after deleting the dummy NPC this extension creates. Fixed.

I have started to dig into the "Generic action layers" part of the extension and played around especially with the spell tokens / auras / persistent asset layers (from PTRsqrKeep, PTRconeKeep & PTRcircleKeep). I really love how the spell tokens are placed and removed with the effects applied (by EE).
    Is there a way to leverage this functionality to add tokens without a matching asset image? It looks like a "Keep" image is required if a token has to be placed.

Thanks a lot for this great extension!

Just use a blank non visible asset. Otherwise the answer to your question is no.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Just use a blank non visible asset. Otherwise the answer to your question is no.
    Sometimes, it’s the obvious… many thanks for pointing this out. Simple, efficient, no change needed. Just the same fully transparent image with three PTR…Keep names.
    Now, I have some homework to do.

Thread Information