DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 35 First ... 25333435
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! So the new AE will support AURAs? That's great news.
    It will support a separate list of NPCs and their custom effects that GAL can use (what essentially 5EAECorrections.mod had - why its no longer useful to use when that comes out). As GAL uses name matching those NPCs and custom effects will be the same names I used in 5EAECorrections.mod - though the NPC traits and custom effects have been updated to be more accurate. There may or may not be separate list of NPCs that 5EAE uses linked to its data for manual placement also.

I'm sure they will explain all the extensions or whatever can be used with their data when they deliver it. That is usually embedded someplace in the mod (story? Can't remember).
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    It will support a separate list of NPCs and their custom effects that GAL can use (what essentially 5EAECorrections.mod had - why its no longer useful to use when that comes out).
    That is exactly how I use your extensions already :-)
    I also move the tokens which players should have control over to them after they have been placed with GAL and AdvantagesPtr automatically on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    That is exactly how I use your extensions already :-)
    I also move the tokens which players should have control over to them after they have been placed with GAL and AdvantagesPtr automatically on the map.
    One must be a certain kind of crazy to use my extensions.

EXTRISK.png[/URL]
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    One must be a certain kind of crazy to use my extensions.
    THAT is for sure

Thread Information