GI JOE RPG Launch
View RSS Feed

All Things Solo

SoloDark - Solo Rules for Shadowdark RPG

Rate this Entry
Finally learned how to add youtube videos to blog posts! *insert success kid meme*

I already added this video to the Gameplay Examples but it needs its own entry because The Arcane Library is so generous to provide us this beauty for free. SoloDark: Solo Rules for Shadowdark RPG (PDF). This 12-page PDF booklet gives you the resources, roll tables, and alternate rules you need to play Shadowdark RPG by yourself, without a Game Master.

EDIT: I just downloaded it. In the free pdf there are rules / oracle, prompts and dungeon name gen BUT for npc / monster resources, you will need Shadow Dark RPG itself.
Inside, you'll find:

• An elegant Oracle system to answer yes/no questions
  • A d100 Prompt table to spark unexpected ideas and twists
  • A d100 Dungeon Name generator for endless adventuring sites
  • A list of solo resources by category: NPCs, Dungeons, Monsters, and more! List = References to Shadow Dark RPG pages.

After I finish few more articles for the Solo Guide, I'm planning to have a session to figure out how it plays and have some fun.

Submit "SoloDark - Solo Rules for Shadowdark RPG" to Digg Submit "SoloDark - Solo Rules for Shadowdark RPG" to del.icio.us Submit "SoloDark - Solo Rules for Shadowdark RPG" to Google Submit "SoloDark - Solo Rules for Shadowdark RPG" to Facebook Submit "SoloDark - Solo Rules for Shadowdark RPG" to Twitter

Updated August 12th, 2024 at 02:09 by Tempered7

Categories
Solo Play Resources

Comments

EDIT: I just downloaded it. In the free pdf there are rules / oracle, prompts and dungeon name gen BUT for npc / monster resources, you will need Shadow Dark RPG itself.
DICE PACKS BUNDLE