GI JOE RPG Launch
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Whole lot of different things going no this week

I spent the first few days this week messing around with the Weird Wars Rome theme extension that +Eric Lamoureux sent me a while ago. I did manage to get it working to a point. Some of the frames aren't using the correct images yet, the fonts on the side bar need some work, tab icons are either not being used or not there. Of course, I am doing it the hard way and floundering a bit at it.

The screen shot below shows what it is looking like at the moment. As you can see, it still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Coin Size & Mass: Results & Recommendations From An Investigation

I posted this into the Forums in August 2015, but thought it'd be better off as a Blog Post, so I've re-posted in here - enjoy!

Preface
    This article isn't for everyone; some RPG groups aren't that concerned with highly accurate or realistic world or social systems, being more concerned with simply having fun playing. On the other-hand, some groups find a highly detailed, realistic and accurate "system" helps in their enjoyment and "suspension ...

Updated May 18th, 2016 at 11:20 by dulux-oz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Effects and Visibility

Over the next few posts I plan on explaining how I wrote my first FG extension.

Since starting this blog I have tried to expose readers, particularly readers with little to no software development skills, to background information I felt would help them climb the FG extension learning curve more quickly. For a budding programmer there is a lot to learn, far more than can be conveyed in a blog. Supplementary reading is a must. Mostly, I hope to pique the critical thinking process, ...
  4. Am I An Addict?

Am I an addict? Am I addicted to the endorphic pleasure that creating brings me? Is that why I do it? Is that why I do little else?

It's true that I enjoy writing code; that I enjoy solving the problems that invariable crop up in attempting to command a computer to perform new and varied tasks. I enjoy also that others think my creations are good; good enough to use and good enough to wait in anticipation for the next upgrade or the next new piece of work (although not, apparently, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 4 wickedly Savage Tales coming your way

I really haven't dome as much over the last three of four days as I originally planned. Weather has been great so I took some time to enjoy it. I did manage to get all of the text information for all four of the Savage Tales entered. The bestiary entries have been started, and all that remains after those are the images/maps and pre-gens.

One of the issues with the images in the Winter Eternal setting book is that the non-color artwork does not copy well at all. They turn into an ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 53 of 68 First ... 343515253545563 ... Last
Cosmere RPG Beta Launch