DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Life after GenCon

First, I'd like to extend a special thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth at GenCon. It was a long 5 days, but I enjoyed meeting members of the community and, hopefully, we encouraged a few more people become Fantasy Grounds users.

Work continues on the port, as expected. The majority of the work on the controls is complete. Anyone who has built a ruleset or an extension knows that the all of the desktop objects are built of a series of controls: windows, buttons, formattedtext, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Go Outside and Play!

I know last time I promised to talk about how mapping has changed through the years, but I changed my mind. I had nearly completed the article about old-school mapping, but after I re-read it I realized that it wasn’t going to be terribly helpful to most people. Sure, it’s fun to talk about the old days, but if you weren’t a gamer back in the 1970's it just sounds like the blathering of an Old One. So rather than forcing my younger readers to make a Sanity check, I decided to talk about something ...

Updated August 16th, 2016 at 11:48 by Phystus

Tags: mapping, outdoor
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Introductions and Season 5 Announcements

Greetings and Salutations, Adventurers.

Let me introduce myself. I am Brynnan the High, an ancient High Elf Wizard some 700 years old: Master of High Magics and a PortalMaster of the Planes. In the Mundane Plane, I am known as Bryan Britt and I am your newly-appointed Local Coordinator for Fantasy Grounds for the Adventurers League, Online Region. I am here to answer any questions I can about D&D Adventurers League and playing AL Legal games on Fantasy Grounds. Feel free to ...

Updated August 14th, 2016 at 06:01 by Brynnan

Categories
    Adventurers League , Storm King's Thunder
  4. Getting Started Playing 5e D&D using Fantasy Grounds

I wrote a blog where I tried to summarize what you need to do to start playing. Next up will be one on starting out as a DM.

http://mgpotter.com/getting-started-...letop-program/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Winter Eternal, Weird Wars Rome updates and a theme, plus the next project.

Its really funny how that old cliche "you don't know what you have until its gone" continues to ring true. In my case, its more I didn't realize how much stuff I actually did on my old laptop until it finally gave stopped working. I did almost all my conversion work on it, moving to the main computer occasionally. Generally, any image work tended to be on my main rig as it was far more capable than the old laptop for that stuff.

Needless to say, after the death of that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 50 of 71 First ... 40484950515260 ... Last
GI JOE RPG Launch