Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Original Characters Backstory Garuh'kai & Ander- a short story part 2

Part one can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-story-part-1

Spring, the flowers have long since won their fight to press up through the dirt, the winds blow cool and calm across the fields north of a small quaint village. Atop the crest of a hill he sat, below an ancient Oak, reading a book of histories and civilizations passed, dozing off between pages of clumsily choreographed explanations ...
  2. Simplified Encumbrance Rule for 5E

Like a lot of GMs, I like to tinker with house rules – especially when they can replace a mechanic that I don’t particularly care for. I’ve been playing a lot of D&D 5E lately, and that has brought two of these failed mechanics into focus – encumbrance and alignment. I think it’s safe to say these are two of the most ignored, unused and disliked sub-systems in the D&D universe, at least in my own experience. I have plans for alignment that I will share another day, but in this post I ...

Updated December 25th, 2016 at 06:01 by Answulf

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Reunited: A Song For the Season

Awhile back the party did a wintertime scouting mission to the Howling Hills, part of the realm of the Lich Queen. The party’s bard wrote a song about it.

Scouting In A Winter Wonderland
    (To the tune of Walking In A Winter Wonderland)

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
    An undead horse, bones a-glistening
    A horrible sight, we're frightened tonight
    Scouting in a winter wonderland

Through the hills we are creeping
    While
  4. Story Recap from 12/17/16

[QUOTE=Talen;308085]Confronted with the aftermath of the destruction of the Egyptian obelisk that once resided at the estate of [B]Sir William Bankes, [/B]the Rippers set to finding answers by questioning the captive politician [B]Jonathan Jellicoe[/B]. The Ripper’s interrogation techniques were “non-traditional, with Jellicoe questioned by the investigator Granver Stone while Jellicoe’s portly frame suspended from a chandelier above Saito’s eager katana. The investigation technique was also effective ...
  5. Original Characters Backstory Garuh'kai & Ander- a short story part 1

With this being my first post into the blogging section, I'd like to give a bit of information about myself. I am within infancy stages of being new to FG. I am an extremely avid storyteller and love to create content and share. I am absolutely open for criticism and advice in all regards. I am currently still working on finishing Gaurh'kai & Ander. after them, I will be working on my original campaign and posting updates and insights into the process of a newbie working on moving a campaign ...
Page 43 of 72 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order