Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Next Project: MTA New Printing

So actually I thought I was "simply" doing a remaster of the old pre-SmiteWorks conversion of Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde for the Castles & Crusades® ruleset which is already available in the FG Store.

Got the reference manual finished right away. Turns out the whole section on the powers of dragons is missing, so that's in my new one. There's a lot of messy markup in there, the worst being that the weird (for FG's new standardization anyway) database organization ...

Updated January 17th, 2017 at 07:48 by Talyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to Build a Successful Long-term Gaming Group

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

- Otto Von Bismark

As the popularity of online tabletop RPGs explodes, so too does the collective frustration of all the new players who can’t find a game. I have been successfully playing RPGs online for over 10 years now and want to share some hard-earned wisdom that will help you improve the odds of having a great experience.

Many of you have come ...

Updated August 23rd, 2017 at 11:04 by Answulf

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Unknown Whom by Rob Twohy

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/1883...e-Unknown-Whom

First Impressions: 3 Stars, 31/50 Points
    This is a creative concept for an adventure, both in the base premise with a plot twist and with how the characters start at zero level. But it is written for someone who already knows the details of the adventure and is proficient in the assumptions and conventions that are used throughout. It really needs to be polished and the execution enhanced before it can ascend to the ...
    Categories
    Review , Adventures
  4. "Why do we fall, Sir?"

Attachment 17365

"... So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

I think I have died and gone to Valhalla.

Last week I wrote about my first gaming session with more than one player. I had been so excited over the possibilities of not only having more players, but being reunited with friends. One of these friends, Will, is one of my longest time friend ... since seventh grade. I played with Jim since he was 16. I wanted everything ...
  5. First CC3+

Attachment 17257

So after reading the Armory Forum, I was tempted to take advantage on the Campaign Cartographer sale. Bought the 3 pack ( Campaign Catrographer, Dungeon Designer and City Designer) with 2 symbols collection (including the Dungeons of Schley.)Watched two sets of videos ... but I guess the best way to learn is by making mistakes.

I'm good at that.

Here is my 5th attempt to get something. Tried starting on caves as that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 40 of 72 First ... 30383940414250 ... Last
GI JOE RPG Launch