GI JOE RPG Launch
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to use TEXTs in FG

[I][SIZE=3]"DM's corner or something for better imagination how works texts in FG".[/SIZE][/I]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17908[/ATTACH]

When I was start learn how this nice software works I marks few notes about text possibilities.
    Maybe could be useful for somebody, especially if you are preparing on new adventure and need speed
    up process.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Storm King's Thunder - Repercussions

Title - Repercussions

Session Summary

The party made it the rest of the way to Bryn Shander where discovered that the name "Icewind Dale" was very appropriate. We road in on the horses of the dead Seven Snakes assassins and were greeted pleasantly by the local Deputy, a young female Dwarf who kept winking away at Travok. We expressed that we had a personal message for the Sheriff and that we would like to procure lodging and some ...

Updated February 20th, 2017 at 17:40 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A text-only weakness

I have discovered a weakness in the text-only realm! I can usually type as fast as voice, and with just as much imagery. Plus, FG grounds makes us for anything else lacking.

The weakness is in training people for Fantasy Grounds. I trained 14 people this week. And it is a bit hard to show the ropes via pure typing. I do send people emails with advice to watch the videos and include some early tips. I do get each player proficient, but seems like it would be so much faster if it wasn’t ...
    Tags: text-only
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A heaping help of hit points

“Please Sir … May I have some … more???”

Last night, my crew was at long last at that section of Cragmaw Hideout from Lost Mines of Phandelver. It is the stuff of which separates the men from the boys. In different streams I have seen it do a TPK (Total Party Kill.)

Attachment 17840

Basically, the party enters into a pitch dark cave. (My players are all humans and need a light source) [3] Sneek past three chained wolves. (The Barbarian threw ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Kalmarjan's Player FAQ

Hello all! I'm ramping up to stream a game here soon, so I thought I'd post a MOD file for those of you interested in playing in my campaign. It goes over what to expect in the wacky world of my campaign, and is a living document between Player and DM.

Enjoy!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 37 of 72 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
Cosmere RPG Beta Launch