C&C Theme Extension: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...174#post387174
    Castle Keepers Guide

As of 22 April 2019 I look after:

Black Libram of Natarus

Updated May 21st, 2020 at 22:12 by Mortar

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Goats and Rabbits and Wolves, oh my!

Spurred by my recent switch to Fantasy Grounds, I'm finally getting around to putting a few custom races for my 5th Edition D&D games out into the world.

You can find my creations on the DMs Guild.

It started years ago with a homebrew setting, before the days of 5th Edition D&D. My players and I all wanted to be something not quite from the Pathfinder books we were using. There are a lot of promising races in Pathfinder, but it was never quite what we wanted. ...

Updated October 8th, 2017 at 06:10 by Caelen

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why I Oppose Paid Games

by , September 29th, 2017 at 14:27 (From The *Somewhat Twisted* Mind Of Dulux-Oz)
    First of all, this is not aimed at any one individual or group of individuals. Instead, it is an explanation of my views on an activity, not on the people who engage in that activity.

For the record, when I use the term "paid game" I am referring to RPG sessions where the Players pay the GM to run the game for them.

As the title of this blog indicates I am opposed to paid games. I find the idea... distasteful, even cheap. While I hold no ill will to those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Running a 0-level funnel for DCC RPG on Fantasy Grounds

The 0-level funnel is one of the unique features of DCC RPG character creation. Players set off on the adventure with multiple 0-level peasants and end up with 1 or 2 (in theory) heroes by the end of the expedition. Hosting a funnel is no easy task, even with Fantasy Grounds, so I thought I would share a few tips from my own experience. Feel free to add your own in the comments...

So many zeroes...
    Character creation can be fairly quick for an experienced FG user. On the other ...

Updated December 20th, 2021 at 19:27 by leozelig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Test Release v3.3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• Main window and desktop panel positions saved on exit, and restored on start.
    • Sharing state of read-only module content will be remembered between sessions.
    • Campaign passwords can be changed during a session by using the /password chat command.
    • [CoreRPG+] Page navigation buttons added to reference manuals and reference manual pullout pages.
    • [CoreRPG+] Reference manuals and reference manual pullout pages support window re-use when clicking on reference manual
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 28 of 72 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE