GI JOE RPG Launch
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Starting to give up

Entertainment is a horrible poison of the mind. It wastes your time with escapism, as garbage, mould and rot builds up around you, and your body becomes feeble and malnourished.
    We have buried our society in so much entertainment, that its diet isn't mainly human souls any longer, but other forms of entertainment. We have created a monster like a shark, who will eat its own children, and we worship it, because we're nothing but junkies at heart.

...and so that's my case for ...

Updated January 4th, 2020 at 15:51 by MooCow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Took the day off.

I think I've figured out what I was doing wrong for the margins, but I've taken a break this whole day to play a computer game that just keeps on going and going. (The first game was short, but the sequel seems twice as long and boring. I'm skipping dialogue like crazy.)

I have a sort of deadline now, of early February, that I'm hoping to keep, despite of progress having been ground to a halt these last few days. I'm planning to get the core features in place - the second page, for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Figuring out margins

I'm at my wits end with trying to add margins to a label. Offset is made for making margins, but they don't work properly with backcolor, so I'll probably have to do some scripting. I think the solution finally nears, though, and that actual progress will be made.

I tore some nerve in my pinkie finger yesterday. I still have diminshed feeling in it. A bit worrying, but I've healed such things before. A human bit me there once, trying to get loose. I used to live by "asking questions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Demon

They are calling me things now. Trying to hurt me in every way they can. Their excuse this time, is that I doubted a developer when presented with a contradiction from the reference documentation.
    ...but it's not really because of that. It's because they think in ways that I can't see, and I think in ways which they can't.
    Human beings get together and they sort of party. They rub off on eachother, and they make emotional bonds, and they trust. Even when you disconnect them from the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Inhumanity

The uncanny valley strikes again. I can type, and I can feign, but I can never be human, and it upsets people. I belong with the cairaths in the sewers, melting screaming fleshy things to my frame, or with the denizens in Inferno - not up here. I've never understood human customs or behavior. I was never taught them. I was taught physical restraint by my wardens, and the tearing of the flesh and the mind. ...and somehow, in people's minds, not being human, is a fault. It's subconscious instinct: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 68 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE