DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day 7

I've not done much for a while. Listened to a drug addict complain about how he's facing becoming homeless, regretting it all. Wondering if mom is going to kill herself next year, like she's been hinting at for twenty years now. Maybe this year will be the one. Still hearing those furious screams of that little girl, and her cries as she had to go on the floor in the closet. It must have been five years ago now. Nothing I could do anything about. Nobody who listens. Nobody who actually cares. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Getting my feet wet

So to start off with I am an old hack when it comes to computers and role playing games.... have been farting around with both since about 1983. Yes I am an old fart! However I have nadda experience in VTTs and Fantasy Grounds.

Everybody usually starts out at zero before becoming proficient in a skill/craft. I know I have had a ton of crappy projects because of lack of skill. The difference between failure and learning is taking what you screwed up on and learning how to do it better. ...
  3. Day 5

I finally changed that chat icon, after a couple of days holding it off.
    A header is also in the works. Not sure if it actually is a header, because CoreRPG doesn't show more than two deprecated pieces of code for it, and never uses it in the layout.

It's funny how GIMP doesn't allow the use of 1e1e1c as a color. It always converts it to 1e1e1e for some reason. Since I like perfect precision, this really makes me frown.

I managed christmas. Mom almost came to ...

Updated December 25th, 2019 at 12:18 by MooCow

Tags: christmas
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day 4

Finally took my own advice and gave myself a break.
    Still got some work in in the morning, only to realize that I've made a huge mistake and had to redo it all from scratch in the evening.
    Hopefully by tomorrow, the sheet will look much less of a complete mess.
    Should probably be looking into the frame templates before I do that, though.
    Then we've also got christmas to worry about. Next year I'll probably take mom's advice and just skip it altogether. Sometimes I wonder ...

Updated December 23rd, 2019 at 07:56 by MooCow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Kult Character Sheet - Day 3

Made portraits last night. They turned out pretty okay. I noticed that the CoreRPG default masks for portraits are scaled down very badly, but instead of fixing the masks themselves, I just fitted the frames after them. Should probably improve them later, but there's just so much to do that they're way down that priority list.

Started on the speech icon, but got more interested in freeing the top controls from the global sheet frame. ...and as soon as I transfered the portrait over ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 65 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last
Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order