DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sunday D&D Adventurers League Game Streaming on Twitch with the Fantasy Grounds crew

We are proud to announce that SmiteWorks USA LLC has contracted with David Middleton from Table_Topping to begin streaming weekly games of Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League games being played on Fantasy Grounds. The players will be comprised of SmiteWorks personnel and they will be joined by Chris Lindsay from Wizards of the Coast, Rachel Ventura from Legendary Games and Robert ...
  2. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Lua Behind the Visibility Options

In a previous post I detailed how I added additional effect visibility button options to the Combat Tracker‘s GUI. This time I’ll step through the process of adding the Lua to make those button options functional.

Detour: This is post 18 in this series. I hope that by now, as a neo-developer, you have the confidence to do many things without the detailed instruction I have provided in the past. I’ll explain concept and intent but I won’t detail some of the more mundane code.

Updated July 9th, 2016 at 04:52 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Using Fantasy Grounds with an in-person gaming group

My new blog talks about my recent experience in hosting my normally online group in person. I recently had a "milestone" birthday and my friends came to my place to celebrate and we played in-person instead of online. It was a lot of fun and I detail out my thoughts on the experience. Includes a link to a very good option to build your own gaming table with a TV embedded into it.

http://mgpotter.com/in-person-5e-dd-...ntasy-grounds/
  4. Winter Eternal News

I really need to do more regular updates than once every couple of weeks. It has been a wild two and half weeks though, filled with a pile of good news and one tiny tidbit of not quite good news - but not really bad news either.

So first that one piece of "bad" news; until at least the end of August I have very limited availability for gaming during the night time hours and occasional time during the day. I have been working with an occupational therapist to re-acclimatize ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Reducing Copied Ruleset Script Revisited

In a previous post I detailed how I reduced duplicated lua script in my fledgling extension. Play testing the extension revealed a design error. The issue: Windows cannot resolve a folder path into a ruleset .pak file. (For background information, the reader might consider reviewing the prior post and in particular the first few comments attached to it.)

An obvious remedy for the problem is to insert .pak into the path as it is specified in the extension.xml file. I had doubts, but ...
Page 49 of 68 First ... 39474849505159 ... Last
Cosmere RPG Beta Launch